WoodWick Patchouli Medium Jar Candle Soy
WoodWick Candles gently emanate the crackling sound of a fire as its fragrance fills your room. A premium fragrance and a clean burn which is virtually soot free make up the WoodWick uniqueness. High Quality Soy wax blend and the best natural ingredients are blended with the soy wax, no harsh artificial ingredients.
The wick is made of natural wood and when lit you will hear the soothing sound of a crackling fire.
Soy Candles burn at a lower temperature with a cool wax pool and are safer for you and your family.
Burning time: Up to 80 hours
How to care for your WoodWick Candle:
- Candles have a memory. If you don't burn them correctly each time, you will shorten the life of your candle.
- Trim the wick before each use by gently breaking off excess burnt wick with the fingertips. Discard. Once broken off, this will create a natural point on the wick.
- Burn the candle for 3-4 hours at a time, ensuring that the wax has liquified across the surface to the sides. This prevents the wax from tunnelling.
- Do NOT burn for more than 4 hours at a time without trimming the wick.
- Do not leave any wick trimmings in the wax candle pool.
- Ensure the candle is sitting on a flat surface so that the wax melts evenly.
- Avoid all drafts, from doors, from fans, from air conditioning vents or your candle will burn unevenly.