Crystal Singing Bowl 8 Inch Chakra Rainbow Crown
One of our new range of Chakra Rainbow Crystal Singing Bowls in an 8 inch size.
Tuned in to the Crown Chakra in Note B
The top colour is PURPLE, colour of the Crown
*Memo from Remi: Crystal Singing Bowls are an intensely personal item. They are made of quartz and 'tune' in to your energy. If they resonate well with you they will sing like a bird.
If not, they will be flat and grate like glass on a window.
When you are test running a bowl in a store and it doesn't sing, it is not meant for you.
The bowl that suits your energy will sound as if it has waited for a long time for you to find it. It will be so happy. Crystals are living energy. Crystal bowls are made of 99% quartz crystal. The Crystal bowl like a crystal, chooses you.
Crystal Singing Bowls are perfect to tune and clear your crystals, for use in Sound Healing, to clear the energy of your home, in healing and for meditation
- To use for clearing your crystals place a soft scarf in the bottom and sit the crystals in the Singing Bowl while you give them a Sound Bath. This clears the crystals’ energy and gives it a Blessing.
- *PLEASE NOTE: Never place crystals in the Bowl without a soft scarf in the bowl. Crystal on crystal can cause the bowl to shatter with the intense vibration.
- Crystal Singing Bowls are manufactured from 99.99% pure quartz crystal. The crushed quartz is heated to a very high temperature then they are tested to determine the musical note.
- The notes are in turn associated with the Seven Chakras of the Body System.
- Quartz produces pure tone. The cells of the human body have a natural geometrical relationship to the structure of clear quartz.
- Being made of crystalline structures, including our DNA, blood, bones and the crystal-colloidal liquid of the brain, we align with the crystals’ inherent structure.
- With crystal sound affecting the body and the brain, the resonance relays an order that allows
- consciousness to travel into altered states of awareness.
- Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls come in in frosted white, chakra colours and rainbow effects.
- The sounding of Crystal Bowls can be used in healing and meditation practice.
- Use your bowl in a quiet space.
- Place the rubber ring provided with your bowl on a flat sturdy surface and set the bowl on it.
- Smaller bowls are best used in your hand since they can be too light to sing on a flat surface.
- Grasp the striker like a pencil by the wooden end.
- Lightly tap the outside rim of the bowl and immediately begin to run the striker around the corner of the
outside edge of the rim of the bowl.
- Your striker should be at about a 30 degree angle to the outside of the bowl.
- Special care should be taken to maintain a FIRM and CONSTANT pressure.
- If you hear a grating or chattering sound, you are not applying enough pressure.
- Practice makes perfect. If you have trouble producing a solid sound, take a deep breath and try again.
- If you prefer to gong your bowl by striking it, make sure you do it lightly.
- Your crystal bowl is a high quality fragile instrument but with proper handling it can remain beautiful and viable for a lifetime.
- Always handle your bowl with the utmost care and take special precautions while transporting or storing it.
- It is imperative that you use the correct striker and the rubber ring when playing.
- Bowls can become dirty during normal use. Clean your bowl with distilled water and mild dish washing soap.
- A soft bristle brush or white cloth may be used. Rinse with clear water and dry with a blow dryer.
- Singing Bowls are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease, there are no medical claims made with them. Always play a minimum of 10 inches from a person’s head. Do not play within 10 inches of another bowl as it can cause shattering or breakage. Crystal on crystal does not work. Enjoy your beautiful bowl.
Carpe Diem with Remi 158 Commercial Road, Port Adelaide, South Australia