Beeswax 100 GramRegular price $9.95
or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
100 Gram of Beeswax. Use for Candle ritual and many other things.
Natural Beeswax is brilliant for so many things - not only used in cosmetics like lip balms and body butters (online has many recipes) but may be used in the following ways.
1. Coat things like hand tools, cast iron pieces and shovels to prevent them from rusting out. You can even rub beeswax on the wooden handle of your shovel to help protect against wear and tear.
2. Waxed thread is often used in handmade crafts such as hand-sewn leather goods and making jewelry. The wax on the thread provides lubrication that can make sewing easier. Plain thread can be rubbed against a cube of bee’s wax, coating the thread in the wax.
3. Once you coat your nails and screws with beeswax, they do not splinter the wood while you hammer them in.
4. Rub beeswax on sliding glass doors, windows or drawers that tend to stick to restore smooth movement. Beeswax is also a fantastic lubricant for oiling very old furniture joints.
â€‹5. Rub the beeswax over the entire shoe. Next, use a blow dryer to melt the wax all over the shoe then let set for about 5 minutes before wearing!
â€‹6. Restore leather boots, shoes, pocketbooks, and more with this basic shoe polish formula. Combine and heat 2 oz of oil and 1/2 oz beeswax until the beeswax is melted. Remove from the heat and stir in 1/2 to 1 tsp pigment, adding more for a darker color. Makes ½ cup, just about what you’d buy in the store. Store in a small jar.
7. Beeswax is used as a remedy for dry hair, to help start and maintain dreadlocks and as a wax for a man’s beard or mustache. Combine & heat equal parts beeswax and coconut oil. Allow to cool and set. Using small portions at a time, work it into the mustache. Comb to style.
8. If you have a block of wax, you can simply rub it over your pans and use it in place of butter or oil. (Beeswax is edible so this is perfectly safe.) It works best if you warm the sheet a bit first. You can also melt the wax and apply it that way. Over time the pan will take on a permanent coat of wax, eliminating the need to grease every time.
9. Beeswax candles burn brighter, remove toxins from the air and give off a sweet, warming honey aroma which gets accentuated when mixed with other essential oils. Making them is pretty simple, too.
10. To make beeswax furniture polish melt 1 T. of grated beeswax, stir in 3 T. of coconut oil until melted. When this cools and hardens, use a clean cloth to rub it onto your wood furniture. Then using another cloth, buff the furniture until all residue is removed.
11. Keep your granite countertops shiny with beeswax. Rub warmed beeswax in, allow it to dry, and then wipe down to remove any excess. The polish will also help prevent staining.
12. Coating your barbeque grill with beeswax makes clean up much easier.
We could keep going on and on about the uses for beeswax but we are sure you will find many new uses as well.